We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio part of the Take-Two Interactive family. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. Our team of Game-Makers based in sunny Barcelona are on a mission to create fun, exciting games and have fun doing it!
You’ll be a part of a team working on a new unannounced project in the Match3 with narrative genre!
What will you do in Social Point?
- Be a key member of a multi-disciplinary squad, cooperating with Engineering, Product, UI/UX and QA - working within the Agile methodology
- Creating visual storytelling in Unity engine (control the characters, animations, dialogues, expressions, cameras and more!) to create a seamless, polished visual experience
- Working closely with the narrative team to bring storyboards to life
- Proactively seeking continuous improvement for the game and the cutscene process (efficiency, organization, workflow and more!)
- Owning the cinematic experience for our players
- Collaborating with the design team to keep the game fresh and interesting to players through engaging content design.
This is you
- You are passionate about games. You have an intuitive sense for what creates an engaging experience and can competently defend your design choices.
- A proactive team player with excellent communication skills, high energy and a positive attitude.
- Great focus, organization and attention to detail. Able to identify and think critically about problems and opportunities in the process and drive solutions.
- You have a creative mind and a passion for visual storytelling with a great sense of composition and timing
- You have a technical knowledge allowing you to adapt to different workflows and tools
- Happy to receive constructive feedback and address in the game
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of the mobile F2P market and specifically Match3 + Narrative
- Cross-disciplinary experience: animation, motion graphics or editing
- Experience with Unity
- Passionate about cinematography, visual storytelling, movies and/or animation
What we offer you:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous tickets restaurant.
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
- The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.
Please make sure you share your motivation by answering a few questions while applying (we are grateful for these extra 3 minutes!) and forget about sending us your cover letter, if you want.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply” to level up and submit your application in English.
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time!
We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.