Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
As a member of the animation team, your job will involve creating all kinds of cool animations, striving to achieve the highest possible quality of art within our games. You will work closely with the teams during game development and contribute to the company’s R&D. At same time, you will work in synchronicity with the art leads to ensure all animations in each project are top-notch and spectacular.
This is you:
- 5+ years of 3D animation experience in video games.
- Excellent knowledge of Spine
- Excellent knowledge of 3D packages, both with Max or Maya.
- Excellent animation skills based on videogames principles.
- Good rigging and skinning skills.
- Precise knowledge of Unity workflow, scene preparation/building, and asset integration.
- Highly organized and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Positive attitude, great communication and team working skills.
- Good English skills, both verbal and written.
- A big passion for games.
- An excellent eye for detail.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!