The Content Director will work directly within SoaRs creative team, managing, organizing, and responsible for all video content shared across SoaR Gaming social channels. This applicant will share innovative ideas to define the voice of SoaR Gaming on social media, directly working day in day out on growing SoaRs YouTube channels.
This is a dream position for a passionate gamer to work for one of the most storied brands in the gaming industry! The applicant must have at least two years of experience managing a YouTube channel for a brand or agency. The applicant must also have experience managing a team of editors and thumbnail designers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define the video strategy for SoaR Gaming and further evolve SoaR's brand and voice.
- Support the growth of the SoaR Gaming YouTube channel from initial idea conception to delivery and posting.
- Schedule and organize content uploads and document processes.
- Manage the SoaR Gaming Content budget.
- Document all areas of content production, from ideas/vision, scheduling, budgeting, participating contractors and talent, timelines, etc.
- Constantly communicate with key stakeholders across SoaR Gaming, regarding production requests, delays, risks, challenges, etc.
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Deep knowledge of gaming and community trends.
- Knowledge and understanding of the SoaR Gaming brand.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- At least two years of experience building YouTube channels for a brand or agency.
- Experience managing a team of editors and thumbnail designers.
- Experience producing a variety of video content, assets and motion graphics.
- Experience working within YouTube - Understand titling and thumbnail conventions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate technical terminology with ease.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.