(Closed) Office Manager
Smash.gg provides software used by people organizing competitive esports events at the grassroots level. We are a small team based in San Francisco and Atlanta. This position would work from our downtown San Francisco office.
We are looking to fill a part-time office manager vacancy. In the position, you will be responsible for the day-to-day work of keeping our office well organized and in working order. In the context of our business, this includes managing esports merchandise returns, coordinating guests, and scheduling in-office events.
We share our office space with two subletters and plan to bring in additional subletters in the coming months. This position will be responsible for the office as a whole.
We are looking for someone to come into the office 2-3 days per week to fulfill these duties. We can be flexible with scheduling throughout the week so long as you have availability several days per week during the work day.
- Take ownership over the general appearance and usability of the office
- Maintain snacks, grocery, and office supplies
- Proactively suggest and facilitate culture-based events and activities
- Manage relationships with office vendors and service providers
- Manage company laptops and other electronics
- Mailing and deliveries
- Special projects as needed
What we’re looking for
- You’re professional and level-headed, a people-person with a friendly and approachable demeanor
- Self-driven and creative in coming up with solutions and process improvements
- Organized and able to efficiently prioritize your day-to-day
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience in a similar role or position
- High School GED or higher
- Part-time, hourly, ongoing position
- 15 - 25 hours per week
- 2-3 days per week, flexibility with scheduling