(Closed) Marketing Researchers
Normally they say "if you build it - they will come" - but we know this isn't true. We have a great idea that that we've tested with small groups. The initial feedback has been great, people do love our idea ... and now we need to spread awareness to more people!
Unfortunately we don't have a huge marketing budget or an infinite amount of resources like some companies so we can't throw hundreds of thousands of dollars into a marketing blackhole!
Which is where you come in. This is an entry level position that will get your foot into the door at Slips.
Plain and simple we are looking to do an old fashioned cold calling outreach campaign. To do this first we will need build a prospect list of people who might be interested in using our product or helping us promote the product. Our product is aimed at gamers and we hope to have a huge cryptocurrency audience. So in these two niches we'll be looking to find:
- Actual users
- Discord communities, Facebook groups and Subreddits
- Twitter/Instagram fan pages, influencer accounts and VIPs
- Youtube and Twitch channels
- Blogs and magazines
... and then using our slick tongued marketing outreach guys will reach out and try and seal the deal.
Your job as a researcher will be to help us build our databases of these prospects. The job will entail the following:
- You should be comfortable working with spreadsheets and can help us build up a list of communities, influencers, sites and social media properties that we can reach out towards to promote Slips.
- You will be finding individuals/communities that would be receptive to partnering or promoting us
- Producing and keeping databases up to date to show the status of our outreach efforts
- Making initial contact (cold calling) prospects to determine how receptive they would be
This might be an entry level role, but you will be contributing towards one of the most fundamental projects we have running this year and your efforts will save us thousands of dollars (that we don't have!). This is also the ideal way to get access to other paid jobs at Slips and become part of our efforts to turn esports upside down.
For more of an idea of what it's like to "work at Slips" - please take a look at our company profile.