(Closed) Sales Training and Enablement Manager
Skillz is the largest mobile platform that matches players around the world in fair competition for real prizes. The company helps developers build multi-million dollar game franchises by turning content into competitive social gaming properties.
Hundreds of millions of people play and compete with others in mobile games, but the majority of game developers struggle to achieve break-through success due to rising customer acquisition costs and diluted discovery in the app stores. Skillz is changing the game by giving developers the platform, tools and support services to achieve higher player engagement, retention and revenue. Skillz works with 20,000+ game developers, leveraging its patented technology to host over 2 billion tournaments for 30 millionmobile players worldwide.
Skillz is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partners to the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings, as well as the National Football League’s investment arm, 32 Equity. The company has earned recognition as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies, and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
Who we’re looking for:
As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will equip our sales team with the content and training needed to maximize their success. You will develop new tools and collateral, and also be responsible for internal comms as we roll out new programs and processes. You are a world class communicator, and know how to identify high leverage content and roll out programs to make sure it is well adopted. You will prepare our sales team to understand and sell our solutions.
- Identify and develop tools, content, and programs to increase the effectiveness of our sales team
- Roll out new collateral, process changes, and documentation
- Own and optimize sales onboarding, reducing our sales rep ramp time
- Train sales team on best practices with tools, processes, and marketing collateral
- Implement and administer sales narrative and product certifications
- Build ongoing programs such as career development training
- Ensure content, statistics, and tools are always using accurate and up-to-date information
- Translate product features into benefits the sales team can leverage to close deals
- Build and maintain content repository
- Monitor effectiveness of collateral and drive optimization
- 2+ years sales enablement/training experience
- Bonus points for former quota carriers who have moved into enablement roles
- Gaming/mobile domain expertise preferred
- Familiarity with LMS and content repository systems
- Proven track record of developing and implementing major programs with sales teams
- Highly proficient with Salesforce.com
- Compelling communicator and presenter with excellent slide deck creation ability
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.