Do you focus on building communities and gathering intel to make a community better? Have you worked with people and understand the process of building a company with a positive image?
What we need from you
This position is remote as of now and you will be expected to do the following:
- Work closely with the Chief Community Officer to improve community overall
- Focus on stream team and create event ideas for the officer to conduct.
- Work with the partnerships team by watching a specific community member of interest to see how they perform on stream
- Think of unique ways to engage community as well as evolve overall standards
- Has the mindset to make our community the best out of anyone else
- Address possible flaws or issues that may be something to impact overall brand
- Bachelors degree if possible (4+ years of educational experience)
Sizzle Popcorn is a new popcorn based company that focuses on community and the entertainment genre. Our team always thinks of new ways to expand and to make us the greatest popcorn company out there. It isn't just about the product, it's about the people who make it what it is.
How to Apply
Apply here with a cover letter that explains what a community means to you as well as your general experiences working with communities
Upload resume, and expect a message when we are ready to interview. This job isn't going to be a straight-away hire and we will be taking our time to look at participants.
We look forward to working with you.