Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Sixteen Tons Entertainment, developer of the renowned EMERGENCY series, is looking for a Backend Developer to join its team of passionate game developers on-site in its studio in Berlin or in Tübingen near Stuttgart.
As Backend Developer, you will play a key role in programming high-quality serious and consumer games. You will work closely together with game designers, artists and project managers.
- Further development and maintenance of existing gaming backends with PHP
- Assistance on administrative backend tasks
- Contribution of your own creativity to our products and implementation of game design concepts
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 4 years working with a professional game or application development team
- Good knowledge in the following areas: Web development with PHP, MySQL, Linux servers.
- You have no difficulties working with large software projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in German or English
- EU citizenship or a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer:
- Play a central role in a team that has been making games for over 20 years
- Take part in the development of the globally successful “EMERGENCY” game series
- Challenging and exciting game projects
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision making
Please send your CV and a cover to Stefan Hoffmann (Tel. +49 7071 916770) to the email at the apply button below.
All applications and information will be treated confidentially.
Sixteen Tons Entertainment GmbH Karlstraße 3 D-72072 Tübingen Sixteen Tons Entertainment GmbH Kurfürstendamm 234 D-10719 Berlin