(Closed) NBA2K20 Competitive Gamer
Get Paid to Play Video Games!
We are recruiting for new and exciting roles as part of a new UK based esports initiative, SIS Competitive Gaming, that is kicking off from September 2020.
- Earn £12 per hour playing NBA 2K20 + additional WIN bonus payments
- Full-Time & Part-Time roles available, flexible shift hours between 06:00 – 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Gamers of all skill levels are welcome
- Immediate start available, role is based in our Milton Keynes studio (MK10)
- All candidates must be 18+
As an organisation we have over 30 years’ experience in producing high quality sports content & channels as well as distributing sports content to platforms worldwide. In 2018, we leveraged our production expertise to create engaging and entertaining esports events & content from studios in Las Vegas and are building on the success of those efforts now, here in the UK.
SIS Competitive Gaming will host offline tournaments, currently consisting of head-to-head matches for NBA2K20 in our Milton Keynes studio towards the end of September, with plans to continue on a full-time basis when the project goes 24/7.
Events will run Monday – Friday, 06:00 to 16:00 BST and be broadcast live to our global customer base, so this is a great opportunity to earn some money and get your name out there!
SIS is a leading supplier of betting services to UK and international betting companies, recently we successfully launched an innovative esports betting product. The Competitive Gamer - NBA2K20 is responsible for competing against other players to the best of their ability to ensure the successful delivery of esports tournaments at SIS as part of its Competitive Gaming product.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of playing NBA2K20, preferably within a live environment. They will be keen to develop their NBA2K20 skills, and other sporting games as required, within a fast-paced competitive environment.
Reporting Lines and Key Relationships
The role reports to the Competitive Gaming Operations Manager. The role will work closely with Operations, Referees and Casters on a day to day basis. As such, a high level of interpersonal skills will be very advantageous.
Location: Milton Keynes
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Game Knowledge and Practice
- Ensure all games are played to the best of your ability
- Maintain a competitive skill level throughout all games as required
- Ensuring adherence to Integrity standards, including undertaking training, monitoring and education
- Adherence to the event rulebook
- Adherence of ESIC’s Procedures and Policies
- Ensure high standards of professionalism on and off broadcast
- Ensure a clean history of social media usage
- Coaching for media and interview usage as required