Forge alternate worlds that deepen players' lives! We're a game development studio based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter who prioritizes communication, timeliness, and responsiveness, all resulting in an exceptional candidate experience. This role will support our Head of People and leadership team, and will play a critical role in hiring and closing positions that are instrumental to our game and company growth. This role may be on-site in Los Angeles, or open to remote candidates within California and Washington.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers and leaders to fill headcount while the studio is scaling quickly over time
- Driven by recruiting KPIs and metrics to improve the quality of hiring and with the candidate experience
- Mentor new recruiters and sourcers
- Employ innovative sourcing strategies resulting in exceptional talent hired
- Help to identify recruiting trends, leveraging knowledge, data and market intelligence to actively build and grow the talent acquisition discipline
- Ability to fill positions quickly in a startup environment
- 5-7+ years of in-house and agency experience in a talent acquisition role
- Experience hiring across different roles, from non-technical to technical
- Full cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to closing candidates
- Align hiring outcomes with hiring managers’ expectations
- Educate managers and leaders on effective hiring practices
- Ensure the recruiting playbook and processes are upheld as a partnership with hiring managers and leaders
- Driven by metrics and data resulting in quality across hiring for the studio
- Bachelor's degree with major areas of study in Psychology, Communications, Sociology, or related field; or cumulative experience in recruiting
- Passion for games
- Ability to align a candidate’s career goals with our open positions to ensure longer term retention of talent
- Meticulous attention to detail and professionalism in working with candidates, hiring managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Relevant experience within a startup environment, or with tech companies
- On-site in Los Angeles, CA (once back in office) unless noted above
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k Matching, and Equity
- Relocation Assistance
- PC and Console Games
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive and community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
To all recruitment agencies: Singularity 6 does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our careers alias, or any Singularity 6 employee. Singularity 6 will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.