Event Technician (Racing)
We’re on the lookout for an Esports technician to join our rapidly expanding team at SimStaff. We're actively recruiting both experienced and upcoming Esports Event technicians.
SimStaff LTD is an Esports startup focused primarily on providing: Technically trained, professional, and passionate Esports staff. We work directly with some of Esports' biggest brands and names, making it ideal for anyone in the industry looking to add to their CV and springboard their step into Esports.
The Event Technician is responsible for ensuring the maintenance, running, and troubleshooting of equipment through events. The Event Technician will liaise directly with the Event Manager, ensuring a smooth running of the process.
Duties will include;
Ensuring all equipment is fully operational ahead of events.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during the event.
- Reporting any major issues to the Event Manager.
- Ensuring customers are comfortable with their equipment.
- Setting up, running, and packing down event equipment.
Skills you will have;
- A strong passion for Esports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong technical background in (ideally) PC or Console based gaming.
- An eye for detail - if there's a regular problem, want someone that can tell us so we can fix it!
- Demonstrate a track record of operating in Esports, entertainment, or traditional sports industries
- The ability for moderate to travel, including international destinations - On a case by case basis.
- Non Essential but ideal - Experience in using/setting up Racing simulators.
- Applicants MUST be UK-based.
We look forward to receiving your application.