Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
Silver Dice Games is looking for a passionate software engineer. We are looking for a responsible and autonomous developer with 6+ years of experience and who has published 2+ titles.
- 6+ years of video game development
- 2+ years of game development within Unreal Engine
- Be available to meet for review sessions in person or via online means
- Professionalism and autonomy
- Experience with VR game development
Sample of Tasks:
- Building the game
- Integrating game design mechanics
- Design, prototype, and implement technical workflows
- Collaborate with art and design leads to create an awesome game
About Silver Dice Games:
Silver Dice Games was founded in 2018 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. We are an independent game studio creating video games of different genres. Working at Silver Dice Games means that you can set your own hours, work from home, and be part of a collaborative team that strives to create the best possible engaging and entertaining experiences for its players.
To interested applicants:
Please provide a copy of your resume with a link to games you have worked on or published, and your expected rate for your services.