Silent Games is a game development studio with a focus on RPG games that give players a sense of autonomy, mastery and purpose. Based in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, we’re building a studio with an aim to foster an open, transparent relationship with our players that will allow us to create high quality Double A games for years to come. If this sounds like something that appeals to you, then check out our roles below or get in touch with a speculative application!
Due to COVID-19, we will respecting government guidelines, therefore you may be required to start working remotely as necessary until the restrictions are lifted.
We’re looking for 3D Artists to join Silent Games, a Double A game development studio based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne with a focus on RPG games that give players a sense of autonomy, mastery and purpose. As a 3D Artist you'll be working with our teams to create high quality assets for a variety of uses in Unreal Engine 4 from prototype to final implementation.
- Create high quality 3D assets optimised for in-game use with respect to technical and artistic constraints
- Build compelling environments with an emphasis on storytelling
- Establish and maintain 3D art pipelines in conjunction with UE4 implementation
- Experience using 3D Art software such as 3DSMax, Maya or Blender
- Both hard surface and organic modelling skills will be needed
- Ability to work effectively with other disciplines such as animation and programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work on RPG games with asynchronous multiplayer