(Closed) Full-Stack Web Developer
Shotcall is the platform that gives content creators complete control over monetization and user engagement by allowing them to offer their time to play video games alongside their fans. As demand for our product continues to climb, we are looking to bring on new hires to strengthen the team.
We are hiring a full-stack engineer with a strong emphasis on the frontend to grow and maintain our product set as we push to continue our rapid month over month growth. As one of our first tech hires, you will work directly alongside our tech founders, our CEO, and our community management team to iteratively improve the experience we offer users. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with the tech team to architect solutions for customer pain points. You will lay the groundwork for future tech hires and will be pushed to be a leader within the company from day one.
- At least two years of professional full-stack development with a strong focus in frontend web development
- Experience working with relational databases (e..g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong experience working with Angular 2-8, HTML & CSS
- Any experience working with Java
- Ability to create responsive web designs for mobile and tablet views
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal capabilities
- Ambitious self-starter with a passion for the gaming industry