We are looking for talented web designers to assist in the design and layout of our websites and web applications. You should have a strong understanding of user behaviour and have prior experience implementing UX and UI design. If you have a portfolio, are able to create clean, modern and responsive designs, and are knowledgeable of up-to-date design and development trends, you could be the person we are looking for!
As our web designer, you will be closely working with our Software Developers to ensure professional and hassle-free implementation of our web products.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design engaging and responsive web pages.
- Test and improve the designs of our websites and web software.
- Maintain the appearance of our websites and software by enforcing content standards.
- Communicate design ideas using user and process flows, wireframes and sitemaps.
- Preparing website designs and presenting website structure.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven experience as a Web Designer.
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and device compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Strong understanding of user behaviour.
- Degree or certificate in Web Design or Digital Media.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO.
- Extensive professional portfolio.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Figma or similar software.