Social Media Assistant
We are looking for a Social Media Assistant to work within our Public Relations team. The candidates we seek will have at least entry-level experience and passion for gaming communities and social media.
As a Social Media Assistant, you will work alongside the Social Media Team to establish Shockbyte’s social media presence to increase brand awareness and engage with customers.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to messages on various platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) via Agorapulse.
- Monitor brand mentions, market trends, and incident reports.
- Respond to and forward feedback from clients and respond to their reviews (Trustpilot, Google).
- Assist with the creation & publishing of content on our Social Media platforms, and publicising of events.
- Knowledge and understanding of gaming communities.
- Familiarity and understanding of Photoshop.
- Strong familiarity with social platforms.
- Up-to-date and understanding of latest trends.
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO.
- Experience interacting with clients via Social Media.
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator or similar software.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere or other video editing software.
- Familiarity with Jira or other task-tracking software.