We are looking for enthusiastic and community-friendly people to become our next Partnerships Managers. Our Partnerships team works within our Public Relations department to support the growth of our company through supporting our current partners and engaging prospective partners through our outreach program. If you think you have what it takes to represent our company as a Partnerships Manager, we welcome you to apply!
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for looking after our Partners by building and maintaining a relationship with them, as well as working to extend our Partnership Program. You will also be in charge of finding new Partners and providing lead generation.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support current Partners with the requests and concerns they raise.
- Research prospective Partners, identify key players and generate interest in their products/services.
- Provide one-on-one support to assigned the Partner(s).
- Negotiate and finalise deals with prospective Partners following guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our Partners - you will represent our brand and be our Partners’ liaison internally.
- Experience working in a customer-facing or B2B role.
- Extensive knowledge of the culture within gaming communities.
- Excellent communication and professional language internally at as well as with brand partners.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience using a CRM (e.g. Freshsales/Hubspot).
- Experience planning and managing events.
- Multilingual (particularly Spanish and English).