Website Content Specialist
As we are set to launch our first game, we are looking for a Website Content Specialist to bring players into our thrilling Vampire universe by enchanting them with our best-in-class online presence!
As our Website Content Specialist you will be liaising with external agencies to develop our websites, and then hit the ground running in managing and constantly improving web user experience. You will be also working with relevant game e-stores to ensure our presence is aligned across all web platforms and reflects our brand strategy.
Come join Sharkmob’s marketing team at a time where you will truly matter! Come on board and let’s create a great legacy together!
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade Sharkmob’s and its game websites
- Create strategies to grow subscriber and player base, and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams to create appropriate website content incl. web copy to drive leads, player base and brand awareness
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular usability testing and content audits
- Evaluate analytics data and optimize the User Experience of the website regularly
- Monitor website performance and work with external partners to troubleshoot all website issues
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices, monitor competitor websites and e-store pages
- Manage our game e-stores presence and ensure it aligns with brand strategy
- 3+ years of work experience as a Website Manager
- Expert knowledge of one or more CMS
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Experience in content creation, copy writing and proofreading
- Analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Experience in video games or digital entertainment industry is a plus
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - we have more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!