(Closed) Talent Acquisition Manager
We like to say that we are on adventure here at Sharkmob, because it really feels like it. We are building a company that is forging new territory in the world of gaming and in creating a positive workplace culture. Whether you are a developer, artist, office manager or HR professional - we strive to create the best possible environment for you to hone your craft and work with your passion.
If your passion lies in providing leadership in talent acquisition, finding the perfect fit for a role, and creating a collaborative environment where good ideas and creativity can flourish, then we would love to speak with you!
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them.
What you will do
Our London studio is growing, and fast. We are looking for a new Talent Acquisition Manager to lead studio recruitment from sourcing through to on-boarding. You will work closely with managers and developers throughout the recruitment process and provide strategic support and guidance.
Sharkmob London is a new studio and you’ll be joining at an exciting time where it’s possible to have a real impact on how we build the foundations of our Talent Acquisition Process. You will also work closely with the talent team in Malmö to ensure a consistent Sharkmob recruitment experience!
- Experience running end-to-end sourcing and recruitment within the games industry
- Good understanding of the various disciplines that make up a game development team, and the time scales and challenges involved with recruiting specific roles
- Experience managing a recruitment team
- Broad knowledge of a diverse range of recruiting sources
- Experience pro-actively sourcing and building networks within the industry to aide long term recruitment efforts
- Experienced in competence-based interviewing, as well as interviewing candidates from a broad range of development disciplines to ensure cultural fit
- Experience with offer negotiations and employment contract development
- Experience with global recruitment, immigration, and relocation
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.