Senior Gameplay Engineer
Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before. The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London. The studio is currently in its founding stages, so this is a highly unique opportunity to be a part of a great adventure! As part of our new studio, we are looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer comfortable with hands-on development across a broad range of gameplay features.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end in a Gameplay Engineering role.
- Great C++ Programmer
- Experience developing a broad range of gameplay features in Unreal Engine 4
- Excited about both prototyping features, and seeing them developed to shippable quality
- Competent with mathematics, and experience working with physics in gameplay
- A real passion for games
- A good sense for game design and high-quality feel in gameplay
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with other development disciplines
- Experience mentoring other gameplay engineers
- Experience developing vehicle handling models (cars, trucks, boats, helicopters and more)