(Closed) Production Director
We are currently looking for a Production Director to lead the development of one of our unannounced projects.
We can't say or show much about what we are working on - but what we can say is that there is incredible work being done by an ambitious crew made up of industry veterans and new talent.
We just need to add someone like you to the mix to help push us even further!
As Production Director, you will hit the ground running with leading the team and planning the development of the game. Your past experiences and drive will be crucial in this position.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication skills. You will need to know how to navigate and troubleshoot complex situations. Having experience from managing all phases of game development and a demonstrated aptitude for project management will help you succeed.
- Have shipped at least one AAA-Game on PC and Console as Lead Producer or Production Director
- At least 3 years experience in game development as a producer
- Experience from online games
- Efficiency in troubleshooting production difficulties and problems
- Familiarity with project management tools
As a person you
- Love games and gaming culture
- Have excellent communication skills
- Act decisively under pressure
- Have good planning skills
- Apply a data-driven approach to your work
- Are good at motivating people, supervising and delegating
That little extra
- Expertise in Agile development practices
- Knowledge of the Unreal engine
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden and is open to all applicants intending to relocate as soon as possible. Sharkmob provides a variety of relocation support, which will be happy to brief you about should you be invited to an interview.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our perks page.