Lead Vehicle Artist
Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before.
The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London.
As part of our new studio, we are looking for a Lead Vehicle Artist to build a world class vehicle art team that will help bring our new AAA open world game to life with amazing vehicle artwork.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a Senior or Lead Vehicle Artist
- Experience leading a team of vehicle artists
- Proven vehicle art experience on current-gen platforms
- Deep understanding of modern toolsets and techniques
- Comfortable working with other disciplines to define vehicle content pipelines
- Experience and comfort setting up and running outsourcing engagements
- A passion for problem solving and driving innovation.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Experience with Houdini and/or procedural creation techniques