Lead Prop Art
We are building a completely new world, and as our art team is growing bigger we need an experienced and passionate prop art lead! What is so special about being a lead at Sharkmob you ask?
"Overall Sharkmob is fostering a close collaboration between teams, so enjoying collaboration is key. On another note, everyone that has joined is always surprised by how pleasant it is to work here - and I couldn't agree more". - Roman, Art lead
Who are you?
As a lead you are an culture carrier and strive to create a fun and balanced working environment for your team. We trust you to be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others - spread your knowledge! You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability and performance - only the best is good enough for you!
What you will do
- Create inspiring prop art that capture our players imaginations.
- Collaborate with the tech teams to define and maintain prop art content pipelines and work.
- Communicate between Sharkmob and outsourced environment artists working with us.
- Be proactive and work collaboratively with the extended team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Delegate and prioritize tasks.
- Continuously develop your skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Concept Artists to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
- Work closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
- Guide and mentor your team members on an everyday basis, but also setting up 1:1 meetings continuously.
- Focus on hard surface modeling and the latest procedural pipelines.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as Senior or Lead Prop Artist.
- Directly or indirectly led art teams.
- Deep understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- Comfortable working with other disciplines to define pipelines.
- Experience and comfort setting up and running outsourcing arrangements.
- A passion for problem solving and driving innovation.
- Passionate in creating and playing games.