Lead Environment Artist
What will you do?
- Active communication with your team and other departments such as Tech Art, Level Design and Art Direction.
- Take charge of production planning.
- Coordinate with outsourcing partners.
- Help your team to grow and develop.
- Create pipelines in accordance with performance budgets.
Who are you?
As a lead you are an cultural ambassador who strives to create a fun and balanced working environment for your team. We trust you to be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others - spread your knowledge! You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability and performance - only the best is good enough for you!
- At least 2 shipped AAA titles or 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- A broad knowledge base in fields such as level art, level design, modeling, texturing, technical skills, a solid understanding of the rendering pipeline etc.
- Experience in mentoring younger team members.
- An interest in actively creating a fun and productive work environment for your team.
That little extra:
- Experience with modular kits and a procedural pipeline.
- Experience with Unreal, Shaders, Blueprints/Scripting and Houdini.