Intermediate Level Artist
Do you want to be part of creating a whole new world? Well then you should come and join us because that is precisely what we're doing!
At Sharkmob we believe in a creative workflow - making sure that everyone contributes to the final look and feel of the world, it's a team effort! As a Level Artist you will work together with Art and Narrative to create believable 3D environments.
Your responsibility will be building gameplay spaces with a focus on environmental storytelling together with Level Designers. Collaborate with Tech and Prop Art teams to push visuals to new heights using cutting edge UE5 tech.
- Relevant portfolio
- Involved in shipping at least 1 AAA Game
- 3+ years experience within Level Art/Set Dressing, using game engine
- Deep understanding of art fundamentals such as form, proportion and color theory
- Proficiency in modeling/texturing software, great knowledge of PBR and content optimization
- Understanding of game content creation workflows including different modelling and propping techniques
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience with outsourcing
- Knowledge of UE4 and Blueprints
- Experience with lighting in game engine
- Understanding of architecture and design fundamentals
Who we are:
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: The Bloodhunt set for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member . If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage .