Compliance Testing Specialist
At Sharkmob we enjoy playing games, and we love making games. For this role we are looking for someone who shares our passion and can help us deliver amazing experiences in the hands of our players.
Sometimes, developing games is not only about fine tuning a feature or making sure a weapon does just the right amount of damage. When working with 1st parties, we also need to make sure that we are compliant with all the requirements needed, before being able to release our games on these platforms. As our compliance testing specialist, you will ensure our games meet all these conditions, and when they do not, assist the production team by providing visibility over the reasons why we’re failing to reach them.
- Creating compliance test plans, and test cases; updating and maintaining them within our Xray Jira test management plug-in.
- Performing 1st party compliance passes on our game, with a primary focus on Sony platform and lining up the compliance testing with the production planning and our release cycles.
- Aligning and coordinating test efforts together with our external compliance teams.
- Write clear and concise Jira bug tickets in relation to 1st party standards.
- Provide compliance guidelines and best practices for internal QA as well as our external FQA and CQA partners.
- Assist developers on site with reproducing compliance related issues as well as regression testing on the compliance related bug tickets.
- Assist internal QA as well as our external FQA team in testing game feature functionality on consoles.
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) with compliance testing on one of the major gaming 1st party platforms (Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo).
- Advanced knowledge operating with 1st party software and debugging tools.
- Proficiency in defect tracking tools and planning such as JIRA, Confluence, Xray Jira plug-in.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Basic debugging skills (using Visual Studio to extract a callstack from a console crash dump for example).
- Ability to learn and adapt to new 1st party platform requirements.
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills, capable of summarizing complex subjects to technical and non-technical team representatives.
This position is permanent and based in our Malmö studio. Before applying, please consider writing a cover letter, we would like to hear about you, what motivates and drives you? Do you have any hobbies? Got a favourite meme to share? Let us know about that too!