Who we are
Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration for us is key, working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make smart decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
The games we are making, and the level of ambition we have, require a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. It takes lots of different people and we would love for you to be one of them!
Our Character Team
The Character Team is collaborating closely on all creative and technical aspects of the project to draw players into the experience with highly detailed compelling characters. They have a passion for creating cutting edge AAA characters that fully leverage what is possible with modern toolsets and hardware.
What you will do
- Create great looking characters that capture our player’s imaginations.
- Be proactive and work with the wider team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Continue to develop your own skills and the skills of those around you.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Concept Artists to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
Who you are
- You have proven character skills with an accompanying portfolio.
- You have a good understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- You enjoys working with a team of creatives.
- You are excited to learn and grow as an artist.
- You love problem solving.
- You have a passion for creating and playing games.
What you will learn
At Sharkmob we want you to be the best you can be. and That is why we will help you to learn and develop skills in:
- How to create cutting edge AAA game characters.
- How to collaborate effectively within a AAA game development team.
- How to make the most of modern toolsets.
- Understanding how your personal work fits into a grand project vision.
- How best to use an established Art Direction to inform the work you create.
- What is involved in creating suitable artwork for established character content pipelines.
- What the game development process looks like from start to finish.
- How to improve your core artistic skills and ultimately become an even better artist!