Business Development Director
Are you able to identify video game industry trends and translate them into action plans? Can you find the best business partners for us? Are you good at following an idea through to implementation, and work with people from all disciplines?
Sharkmob is an international, ambitious AAA video game company with studios in Malmö and London. As our Business Development Director you will explore new opportunities to improve our business and make the best games possible. If that sounds like a true opportunity and the profile looks like you - apply now!
- Establish, maintain and measure the performance of key business relationships for Sharkmob studios. Including but not limited to the fields of publishing, licensing (e.g. IP, brands, music, media) and merchandise.
- Develop ideas and opportunities for all Sharkmob games with a vast array of business partners in multifunctional ad-hoc teams spanning stakeholders from all disciplines. You will also drive the implementation of those ideas.
- Present opportunities as complete business cases to top management and Tencent.
- Monitor and report on, global industry trends, technology and market developments.
- Represent Sharkmob at key industry events.
- Leadership experience in a senior business development, corporate development or equivalent position, ideally working with AAA games.
- Proven track record of closed game publishing and license deals on console, PC or mobile platforms.
- An analytical and creative mind paired with flawless English presentation skills.
- The ability to pro-actively drive multi-disciplinary "task force" teams outside of reporting hierarchies.
- Excellent understanding of the games industry ecosystem, development, publishing and technologies.
- Experience in merchandising.
- Chinese or Japanese language skills.