(Closed) Temporary Livestream Community Manager
The Livestream Community Manager will work under the guidance of our Social Media team to support our Revenue Innovation team’s efforts to grow our livestream fundraising community. This individual will have a deep knowledge of streaming, Discord and social media in order to help manage our livestream community, with the intent of stewarding existing streamer supporters and recruiting new ones.
This part-time (10-15 hours per week) temporary contractor role has a projected duration of 6 months, with no benefits offered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Social Media team to create a livestream content calendar for all our social media channels.
- Manage Discord server, to include posting regular content, inviting new members, responding to member posts and questions and monitoring content to ensure a positive environment that aligns with our core values.
- Join and post in other targeted Discord servers.
- Regularly search Twitter to identify, track and interact with posts in reference to No Kid Hungry charity streams.
- Build a list of target streamers and regularly watch and post on their streams.
- Interact with existing streamer supporters and recruit new ones on Twitter.
- Manage and help produce all livestream events hosted by No Kid Hungry.
- Share best practices and train existing team to better understand these new channels.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Deep knowledge of gaming and livestreaming.
- Experience livestreaming, creating content, and engaging with followers on a regular basis
- Experience on popular gaming/livestream digital channels such as YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, and Discord.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, from creators to corporations.
- Demonstrate professionalism and align with our organizational values.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and strong internet research skills.
- Strong communication skills (social, e-mail and phone) and the ability to work with many different levels.
- Strong adaptability and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be adaptable and multi-task in a fluid environment.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and proactively seek solutions.