(Closed) Manager, Livestream Corporate Partnerships (Part-time)
Since 1984, Share Our Strength® has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. Today, through the No Kid Hungry and Cooking Matters campaigns, Share Our Strength is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need. No child should go hungry in America – we’re on our way to making that a reality and we want you to join us. We’re bold, creative, always open to new ideas, and 100% dedicated to our mission.
Since the launch of our STREAM for No Kid Hungry initiative in the spring of 2019, a diverse army of gamers, musicians, artists, fitness experts, culinary enthusiasts and more have hosted charity streams for No Kid Hungry. The Livestream Corporate Partnerships Contractor will work under our Corporate Partnerships (CP) team and with the guidance of the Revenue Innovation Team to resource the CP team with template STREAM benefits, template pitch language and prospect identification, and directly solicit and manage corporate partnerships which leverage STREAM as a fundraising tactic or sponsor the STREAM platform activities.
- Support the Revenue Innovation Team supporting our STREAM for No Kid Hungry platform by June 2021. Specifically, this position will work to increase revenue and engagement within STREAM from Corporate Partners.
- Combine imagination and proven strategies to proactively cultivate external relationships with new and existing corporate partners to identify opportunities where partners can integrate within current STREAM initiatives, from influencer charity streams to livestream events hosted by No Kid Hungry.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle for his/her own pipeline, including research and identification of prospective targets, outreach and strategic cultivation, proposal development, and contract negotiation.
- Develop creative, customized marketing and promotional activation concepts, positioned to be in direct response to prospects’ stated business objectives such as employee engagement, increased traffic and/or sales volume, customer loyalty, PR and programmatic community impact. Customized materials include PowerPoint presentations, written proposals, cultivation communications from executives, and more.
- Create and socialize STREAM decks and prospect lists as well as research and bring potential new CP partners in with a STREAM component.
- Liaise between Revenue Innovation Team and Corporate Team to ensure we’re coordinating targets, outreach and renewal opportunities.
- Work alongside our existing Corporate New Business team to look for ways to include STREAM in their national partnership pitches.
- Work with our Account Managers to identify ways our current partners can engage with STREAM opportunities.
- Support Revenue Innovation team to onboard and manage new partners and explore renewal and upsell opportunities for existing STREAM partners.
- Research past non-profit livestream partnerships and the non-profit livestream landscape to identify successful case studies and to stay abreast of current partnerships.
- Add value to the team as a contributor of strategic thinking, best practices, innovative solutions, and more, to increase effectiveness of prospect outreach, cultivation, and stewardship.
- Skilled relationship builder with experience in corporate fundraising, marketing, sales or consulting and basic knowledge of livestreaming.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. A committed self-starter able to solve problems independently and collaborate across teams to build consensus.
- Clear communication skills across all mediums (email, phone, presentations, video, etc.)
- Understanding of full sales cycle including prospect identification, pitching, contract negotiation and partnership execution.
- Flexibility and adaptability in managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
At Share our Strength, we value an individual’s diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives. A hallmark of our history, culture and values has been the organization’s desire to bring together motivated, intelligent, and talented people to work together to find and implement solutions to eliminate childhood hunger. We each come to Share Our Strength with a unique background, but together we form a team that yields amazing results. This shared value of encouraging and embracing diversity in our organization fosters a workplace and culture that is highlighted for its innovation, open expression of ideas, and collaboration. With a strong shared commitment to the organization’s mission, and a unique blend of individual strengths, we are all working toward ensuring that each child in America has food where they Live, Learn, and Play.