Matte Painting Artist (Freelance)
Share Creators is a hyper-growth design startup based in San Francisco, founded in 2018. In the past year, we worked on many famous IP games like Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Diablo, and Marvel games, etc.
Share Creators also provides an AAA quality design platform that offers full cycle design project management with access to a pool of top artists worldwide.
We are looking for Matte Painting Artist [Freelance] to oversee our proud co-developing projects, eg. Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, Diablo, World of Warcraft IP games.
If you are not working in the US right now. We encourage you to apply! For all the artists, we are fine to have you freelance with us!
Strong leadership abilities would be a great addition to other competencies for this post. In Share Creators, the path to management position is open to those who display exemplary performance.
- Own and supervise the high-quality delivery of assigned corresponding projects.
- Work as an individual contributor to provide AAA quality 2D art.
- Support, mentor and inspire the art team to deliver overall goals and projects on time.
- Partner with the Game Director, Production and Art Manager to ensure the team meets business needs.
- Create, maintain, and enforce the style guide and other high-level documentation.
- Instigate development best practices with Production Manager and Artists to guarantee delivery of all assets on time.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of game art production experience
- Online Portfolio. (Art test may be required.)
- Resume. (Send us 3 references are preferred, eg. previous supervisors. We do prefer background checks. )
- Highly motivated, demonstrate high Grit level.
- You take initiative to solve problems and you have excellent follow-through.
- Working remotely is an option
About the Company
Share Creators is a hyper-growth startup based in Silicon Vally. We are working on a AAA quality design platform, design project management automation tools and design consulting services.
Our clients including entertainment companies and tech companies around the world. Our proud projects in last are Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Marvel, Diablo, World of Warcraft IP games.
We are looking for all types of entertainment designers, eg. concept artists, art directors, 3D artists, game engine TD, project managers, engineers etc.