Project Manager - YouTube Creator Consultant
THIS IS A FULL TIME / HIGH GROWTH POSITION. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT VIDEO SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE OPENED.
SGC is looking for a Project Manager to join our small, elite team of YouTube specialists. As a Project Manager for SGC, you will work directly with the owner of the company to assist with time management, take over tasks to allow more bandwidth, as well as get hands on experience consulting for some of the biggest YouTube channels in the world.
This position is atypical; while your job will include some personal assistant duties, the majority of your time will be spent completing work that provides practical experience in how to produce & manage successful YouTube channels. You will work closely with the Owner of SGC and gain invaluable experience in working with clients averaging 50-100M views per month.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for working in the YouTube / Creator Industry, a strong desire to improve their own abilities, and excellent organizational / time management skills.
- Personal Assistant duties such as shopping, food runs, calendar management, invoice generation
- Manage calendar & inbox responses
- Develop experienced mindset around YouTube Creative, Strategy, and Best Practices
- Understand and track various YouTube and Gaming trends
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the YouTube / Creator Industry
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with a creative team.
How to Apply:
- Attach resume and video cover letter. Resumes without video cover letters will not be opened or considered.
- Video Cover Letter questions:
- Your name
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
- What interests you about working in the YouTube / Creator Industry?
- What YouTube channels do you currently watch?