Digital & Social Media Manager
We are a fairly new Esports Org based in Luxembourg and Germany.
We compete in the highest Tournaments and Leagues with our in-house teams and we provide a home for very small to medium-large content creators, giving them a place they can call home and where they get the help needed to grow!
We are looking for a qualified Digital & Social Media Manager to join our small but growing family and help us out with online branding and awareness. If you are tech-savvy, experienced in social media & PR, well if that is so, we would like to have a chat with you.
Our ideal candidate has good oral and written communication skills and is able to create engaging content and be a funny, kind and wholesome sentient being. Ability to spot and produce good content, and remain up-to-date with PR and social media trends.
- SM Management: Creating, managing, and growing the Org's presence through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, LinkedIn and TikTok as well as other strategically relevant online mediums.
- SM Strategy: Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns. Ensure content shared on digital channels is optimized.
- Content Creation: Providing engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts. Collaboratively work with our design partner, content creators, and education team to create compelling campaigns that grow the Sentient community
- Provide research and analysis support. Track analytics to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of digital campaigns
- Responding to community comments and queries in a timely manner (will be moved to Community Support if required)
- Good verbal communication skills. Basic understanding of video and photography and the manipulation thereof with programs like Photoshop and Premier Pro.
- Social media user - Proficiency in social media platforms and strong understanding of on-trend social media growth tactics
- Experience launching social media initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an affiliate program, creating events & giveaways as well as writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media & target audience metrics
- Good English Skills, written and oral.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of online marketing & marketing channels
- Additional Language skills such as German, French, Dutch, Spanish & Italian
- Have a portfolio of relevant activities. Nice to have, but not a requirement - proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and experience with video / photo production or editing
- Experience in the esports/gaming industry as a content creator or player
- Ideally - 1–2 years relevant experience, but no requirement