(Closed) Director of Sponsorships
SEMVIC (“Semper Victores”) is a amateur gaming and content organization. Based in North America, the company was originally founded in 2017 by "Comedian" then rebranded in 2020.
The goal is to do things most other organizations don’t consider doing or have not considered. To be innovators, to go where no other organization has gone before. We want to be feared by many and praised by few. We want to be like the Spartans, feared warriors with the courage, determination and hunger to win and conquer.
This is currently an unpaid position, however there is potential for future compensation depending on the state of the organization. In the event that we are in the position to offer pay, a legally binding contract will be written up
Our current staff has run the community and organization off of pure determination, dedication and love for the Esports scene and all of us are proud to call Semper Victores Esports our home and be apart of the SEMVIC brotherhood. This is of utmost importance that our staff members are motivated to produce quality outcomes no matter the situation good or bad. Our staff are super competitive and we all expect each other to perform our given job at the best of our abilities. Our roles are all somehow connected to each other and one person not performing will affect our entire staff and the performance of our organization like dominoes.
As director of sponsorships, you will act as the middleman between SEMVIC and all possible companies/sponsors. all candidates must be able to negotiate deals as well as pick out the best sponsors for our brand to represent during events.
- Seek out potential relationship opportunities with both companies and investors.
- Provides weekly, at a minimum, reports to CEO
- Required of multiple interactions with related games, people within our community.
- BE CREATIVE! We need someone that can think outside of the box and be a driving force for this organization!
- Experience with company relations
- Provide examples of work upon request
- Previous experience in esports (optional)
- Computer and phone with all available social platforms
- Weekly meetings to go over ideas, work out projects with CEO and Staff
- Discord is Mandatory as we hold meetings on there