Senior UI/UX Designer
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a valued member in our Tech (Front End) team, responsible for crafting amazing user experiences for our global customers across over 60 countries worldwide. In this role, you will analyse and understand how consumers interact with our brand, collaborating with multiple teams in designing the Secretlab customer journey to achieve key business objectives.
Our Tech (Front End) team is essential in bringing Secretlab’s award-winning products to customers across the globe, this includes our collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Advocate and promote user-centricity among the various departments in the organization in their decision-making processes, positively influencing content quality and user experience.
- Be a spokesperson for UX-related topics and a reference for user-centric principles, ensuring they’re communicated to and understood by team members at every level.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders across departments by facilitating brainstorming workshops, including management-level stakeholders to push positive and high impact changes.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and understand objectives for new projects (new launch sites, new site features, etc.)
- Conduct design critiques with the core UX and marketing teams, with the ability to effectively communicate UX fundamentals, concepts and solutions to stakeholders.
- Develop wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps to craft and visualize interaction ideas
- Supervise and conduct site-wide UX audits, user testing exercises and concept validations, optimizing the site for conversions and achieving other organizational goals.
- Collaborate with the front-end dev team to design high quality, intuitive, functional, and aesthetic user interfaces.
- Design and conduct which inform design decisions
- Bachelor’s in Design, preferably with professional certification/ training in UI/UX Design
- At least 3-5 years’ UI/UX experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Strong technical UX skills in (but not limited to) sketching, wireframing, prototyping and visual design
- Keen aesthetic sensibilities, meticulously obsessing over the small details, delivering pixel-perfect layouts, guiding the front-end dev team toward accurate visual implementation.
- Strong professional work ethics
- Portfolio showcasing successful UI/UX & Visual Design projects
- Strong fundamentals in visual design/ graphic design experiences, with a high-level of comfort managing all external-facing communication media (multiple websites, landing pages, email templates, etc.)
- Strong history collaborating with web developers, preferably with knowledge and comfort working in HTML/ CSS
- Expert experience using various design tools including Adobe suite and Figma (or similar).
- Natural inclination to create delightful customer experiences with a deep understanding of customer psychology in ecommerce
- Passion for the gaming/ esports industry