Senior Front End Developer (Web)
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a valued member in our Tech team, responsible for managing the website and other web interfaces for our global customers across over 60 countries worldwide. In this role, you will be collaborating with various stakeholders (eg, UI/UX designers, Operations, etc.) to manage industry leading web interfaces to achieve key business objectives.
Our Tech team is essential in bringing Secretlab’s award-winning products to customers across the globe, including collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Develop new user-facing features according to requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with any existing codes
- Collaborate with our UX and Web Designer to ensure technical feasibility of designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Continuously build reusable code and libraries, guide fellow developers
- Communicate with the business owners to make sure that the development team and technologies being selected are aligned with the business' goals and vision of the company.
- Be a self starter to take initiative and adapt to fast changing environment
- Degree/ Diploma in a relevant course of study, equivalent work experience will be considered
- Min. 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in the latest web tool sets including HTML5/ Bootstrap/ Less/ Sass/ Flexbox/ Grid
- Understanding of web optimization techniques, SEO, Accessibility, Best Practices
- Ability to work around cross-browser/backwards compatibility and responsive designs for multiple devices.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
- Proficiency in Shopify theming, scripting and the Ruby/ Liquid language
- Experience in Web or UX/UI Designing e.g. customer journey mapping
- Experience in an ecommerce environment
- Passion for the gaming/ esports industry