Senior Data Analyst (BI)
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a pioneer in our newly formed Business Intelligence team, responsible for enabling the business & executive team to make accelerated and accurate data-informed decisions. You should adapt and apply your expertise to varying business scenarios, crafting compelling data-driven narratives to drive significant business impact.
Our Business Intelligence team will play a part in all of Secretlab’s initiatives and decision making, including our collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Be Secretlab’s lead advocate for the efficacy of a data-driven approach to decision making. You should make data-driven behaviours increasingly accessible to non-technical employees.
- Establish meaningful relationships with department leaders, taking time to understand pain points, growth opportunities, key business metrics, and other potential areas of support from the Business Intelligence (BI) team.
- Collaborate with business leaders to evaluate and, where necessary, re-define key metrics for tracking, reporting, and analysis.
- Build & optimize dashboards according to user requirements, enabling data-informed decisions and meaningful monitoring/ analyses of metrics across the organization.
- Bridge the gap between departments, delivering solutions to support cross-functional decision making.
- Partner our Data Engineer(s) to identify and resolve potential gaps/ issues in the data, increase data integrity and reliability across the organization, and continually deliver solutions to data-related problems.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Business Analytics or a relevant field of studies
- At least 4 to 6 years’ working experience in data analytics, preferably in an e-commerce/ start-up environment. You should bring a portfolio of high impact BI implementations to share.
- Proven ability to apply expert knowledge of data frameworks & tools (SQL/ Excel /Power BI/ Tableau) and other BI tools, preferably, Domo.
- You should relish the idea of building something up, bringing both a macro perspective and a natural inclination to get scrappy
- Business-minded with strong communication skills: do you make BI/ data an approachable topic for both technical & non-technical stakeholders?
- Passion for, and knowledge of, the gaming and esports industries
- Hands-on experience working with Data pipelines and warehousing