Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a pioneer in our newly formed Business Intelligence team, responsible for enabling the business to make accelerated and accurate data-informed decisions. You will be principally responsible for starting up, optimising, and maintaining Secretlab’s entire data processing infrastructure.
Our Business Intelligence team will play a part in all of Secretlab’s initiatives and decision making, including our collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Be principally responsible for starting up, optimising, and maintaining Secretlab’s entire data processing infrastructure
- Collaborate across various teams to identify relevant data sources and validate data accuracy .
- Partner various teams in scoping out areas of improvement and delivering the technical implementations. This includes, but is not limited to, automation, data quality & reliability, efficient data delivery, etc.
- Build scalable and robust data pipelines from a variety of data sources, performing the data transformation necessary to architect an optimised data warehouse.
- Develop the necessary tools to effectively maintain and monitor the data infrastructure
- Thoroughly understand the business needs, conducting research to introduce the right suite of data products for the organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant quantitative course of studies
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a start-up environment
- You should relish the idea of building something up, bringing both a macro perspective and a natural inclination to get scrappy
- Business-minded with strong communication skills: You should be able to engage technical & non-technical stakeholders without jargon, scoping out their requirements and delivering the best-suited technical implementations.
- Up to date knowledge of current solutions for data integration and management automation/ integration
- Expert hands-on knowledge with setting up data lakes, warehouses and pipelines
- Ability to data wrangle unstructured/ semi-structured data to structured data via schemas and query languages like SQL.
- Expert experience integrating various external data sources via use of API and/or integrations to data warehouses
- Experience in the e-commerce space is advantageous
- Working knowledge of web development is a plus