Customer Support Associate (Night)
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a valued member in our world-class customer support team, responsible for ensuring impeccable support for our global customer base across more than 60 countries. The incumbent will be responsible for enhancing Secretlab’s brand awareness and loyalty, approaching each valued customer with tactfulness and an expert understanding of our products and services.
Our Customer Support team is an integral function in ensuring the success of both Secretlab and our collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Responsible for daily customer relations to support Secretlab’s vision of providing unparalleled world-class customer service support to both local and overseas customers. You will also be required to liaise with multiple overseas logistics partners to resolve issues.
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering large and complex volumes of customer enquiries/issues via email(80%), live-chat and over the phone ensuring customer satisfaction. This include:
- Acquire and keeping constant up to date with multiple product knowledge and understanding customer needs across different products and regions to enhance ability to understand customer needs across different products and regions.
- Address general inquiries and resolve issues both autonomously and in a team environment by best-utilizing resources
- Take ownership of customers’ inquiries and issues by following through effectively and efficiently to ensure timely resolution, as well as following up and handling post-sales servicing/warranty related issues.
- Proactively evaluate and report any potential issues with products and assisting in prospecting new ideas and recommendations.
- Documentation of issues, as well as following up and arrangement of post-sales servicing/warranty related issues.
- Daily ad-hoc tasks. Additional job scopes and responsibilities to be taken on with time, based on strength and performance.
- This role requires you to be innately customer-centric, passionate about creating great brand experience & understands how customer engagement is crucial for the brand’s growth and loyalty.
- Possess emotional maturity and passion for customer service
- Decisive, action-oriented, results-focused, able to work independently and able to handle diverse situations.
- Driven and customer-oriented and able with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. You need to be tolerant, exhibit empathy and be patient. A true desire to satisfy the needs of our customers in a fast paced environment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Possesses at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field. Very strong proficiency in written and spoken English with excellent email writing and etiquettes.
- Able to communicate effectively on both technical and non-technical topics to customers and team members.
- At least 3 Months intensive on the job training @ Secretlab HQ during office hours (11 am - 8 pm)
- Upon confirmation, shift hours will be from 8 pm - 5 am.
- Work experience in the customer service sector is a major plus.
- Good command of spoken Mandarin is a plus.
- Based in Singapore but with exposure to international markets
- Flexible hours, annual leaves, etc.