Associate, Global Marketing Communications
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over 500,000 users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
Being a digitally-native brand, we thrive in the online and social media space—and this is where you come in. You will be joining a world-class marketing communications team responsible for our globally-distributed branded content, which generates 1-2 million daily impressions on our social media alone.
You will be responsible for strategizing, planning and crafting our branded content direction, delivering compelling editorials about Secretlab and our award-winning products through our global marketing and social media platforms.
This role will also involve working with our key global partners such as: HBO (for its Game of Thrones series), Warner Bros and DC (Batman and Harley Quinn) as well as Blizzard (Overwatch); championship-winning esports teams such as OG, G2 Esports, T1, Cloud9 and Team Secret; and the world’s most premier esports tournaments such as the Riot Games’ global tournaments including the League of Legends World Championships, Dota 2’s The International, Valve’s official Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Majors.
Finally, you will play a key part in enhancing the Secretlab brand’s awareness, designing, building and maintaining our communications efforts, while keeping in sync with the brand’s positioning.
- Craft, manage and execute our branded content that goes out to a global audience of 1-2 million on a daily basis.
- Collaborating with the other marketing teams, particularly the partnerships team, to produce compelling content through our partners’ channels.
- Work closely with the Community Team in elevating and boosting content engagement and community outreach.
- Support our product launches, co-branded events and company announcements.
- Support the wider Integrated Marketing team on all marketing initiatives where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, or a related course of studies.
- Preferably 2-4 years’ experience in a marketing communications/ content marketing role.
- Candidates with strong internship experiences and an excellent portfolio may also be considered for a junior role.
- Passion for and knowledge of the gaming and esports industries
- Strong marketing fundamentals, with a flair for subtle sales copy: Are you able to wow an audience with the story of our brand and the success of our products?
- Working knowledge of all priority social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter,
- Linkedin, and live streaming sites such as Twitch
- Exceptional proficiency in your written and spoken English
- A tactical mind in marketing and copywriting
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects
- A perfectionist at heart with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of consumer psychology