Social Media Manager
SCUF Gaming ® leads the market for performance controllers and accessories, having pioneered innovative gaming features that help casual gamers play at their best and are a key ingredient to the success of countless esports professionals. SCUF Gaming provides superior accessories and customized gaming controllers for console and PC that offer a number of features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Headquartered in Atlanta, SCUF Gaming is a strong enthusiast gaming brand with an expansive IP portfolio and deep partnerships within the esports space. In December 2019, SCUF Gaming merged with CORSAIR, and remains a separate brand within CORSAIR – a world leader in providing high-performance PC peripherals and components to gamers, enthusiasts, and esports athletes.
Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including CWL, MLG, ESL, UMG, Gfinity, and EGL. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for elite gamers. Due to our success, we continue to grow out our team. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining the fun by applying to our following position.
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our team. The role is responsible for identifying, developing, executing and communicating social content strategies that increase SCUF’s consumer base, web traffic and brand awareness.
The ideal candidate would have an intimate grasp of the social landscape, marketing strategy, social analytics and social content strategy. To be successful in this position, you must have extensive strategic and tactical experience in designing social channel growth.
- Leading social planning and rollout schedules for specific product launches, influencer campaigns and partner promotion as well as for evergreen/hygiene content
- Developing weekly briefs for internal and external content teams, providing guidance in creative development and ensuring enough preparation and lead time for success
- Maintaining and communicating a content calendar that incorporates regions, products, brands as well as trends, gaming moments and influencer announcements
- Designing and implementing strategic recommendations so that social can stay well integrated across the marketing organization – influencer marketing and paid social teams in particular
- Monitoring and assessing ongoing social campaigns and content performance; assisting in strategic analysis and putting learning/optimizations into action
- Build and sustain an interactive social media dashboard in Excel inclusive of web traffic, ROI platform growth. Social channel growth content engagement and leveraging performance data to inform future social strategy
- Identifying current and emerging social trends and platforms and strategically design and implement tools to capitalize on those trends
- Remains on the pulse with social media best practices and trends as well as branded content regulations and restrictions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of fulltime experience in a professional setting primarily focused on social media to include content, strategy and analytics
- Proven ability to organically increase followers and grow community across all social media platforms
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Must be a self-starter with stellar writing and communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, strong problem-solving skills
- Clear comprehension of social best practices and what’s on the cusp digitally
- Painstaking attention to detail and project management
Scuf Gaming offers competitive wages and benefits, including a relaxed and casual work environment. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who participates in eVerify and is a Drug Free Workplace.