Supply Chain Planner
This role will be responsible for the strategic and tactical global planning of inventory to support SCUF gaming controller and related accessory sales. This role will be responsible for understanding sales history trends, business forecasts, and marketing plans to project inventory requirements to support production in multiple facilities around the world. This position will be based at the SCUF Gaming HQ in Atlanta, GA to facilitate communication with the SCUF procurement team, product team, marketing team, IT team, and finance team. The primary function of this role will be planning to ensure uninterrupted supply of production of SCUF products across the global manufacturing sites while maintaining inventory levels at or below financial thresholds deemed acceptable by the business. Additionally, this role will be responsible for communicating when new items are available to launch on the webstore and when existing items needs to be taken out of stock from the webstore. Finally, this role will have an increasing need to liaise with the channel sales and channel marketing teams on retail store forecasts to incorporate that demand into the planning process as well.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Use historical sales data and collected input from marketing and other business functions to translate high level (aggregate) demand plans into more discreet demand plans that can be used for material planning.
- Consolidate demand plans, inventory positions, and open POs to perform material requirements planning for approximately 1000 components and parts across multiple physical locations.
- Coordinate and balance inventory of shared components across multiple sites, and generate purchase requisitions for procurement team to execute when new inventory is required to be purchased. Work with purchasing team to understand lead-times, price breaks, MOQs, pack quantities, to ensure that purchase requisitions are created in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Track actual sales & usage vs. forecast to adjust future forecasts and provide feedback to key business partners on variances to plan and the implications
- Proactively identify stock-out risks and communicate with webstore team to take at risk items out of stock, and communicate with procurement to expedite and re-prioritize delivery schedules to reduce risk.
- Provide focal point for internal organization on in-stock inventory positions, ETA for out of stock inventory positions, and what-if planning for changes in demand or promotional schedules.
- Provide internal work order schedules for kitting or subassembly functions for US factory. Coordinate with site planners at other global facilities to ensure common practice and similar execution of planning in their facilities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, marketing, or other business related function or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of planning and/or MRP experience (10+ years preferred)
- Experience planning in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are required to keep track of high number of parts and variety of business initiatives that could impact demand and supply plans.
- Demonstrated success in modelling complex data sets within Excel to drive decision making process
- Very strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Demonstrated experience working with global cross functional stakeholders to identify and synchronize on action plans
- Extremely strong Excel skills required - advanced pivot, formula experience required with VB coding a benefit
- Experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management a major benefit.
- Ability and willingness to host and participate in teleconference in off hours to support other facilities required.
- Minimal travel required, but active passport to travel to global sites as needed a benefit.
*Remote Work Not Available