Senior Community Manager
Job Title: Senior Community Manager
Description: SCUF Gaming, a rapidly growing and innovative Gaming Technology Company Located in Johns Creek/Suwanee, is seeking a Senior Community Manager to join our Social Media and Marketing Team.
- Responsible for creating and managing the online voice of the organization to build brand awareness within the online community
- Oversee market specific community managers across the globe to develop and foster the brand relationship with a local community
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Interact with the SCUF community daily through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests when needed to drive the highest level of interaction and brand perception
- Engage with SCUF Influencers, Industry Influencers & gaming organizations via Social Media.
- Help establish brand tone of voice as a dialogue with our community
- Consume SCUF Sponsored influencer content on Twitch, YouTube & Mixer.
- Stay up to date with the latest in Culture, Gaming, Technology and Esports
- Collaborate with the Social Media Team on social campaigns & programs.
- Funnel back content feedback and ideation from the community to the social team
- Able to work weekends as needed for events.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media or community management
- Current in-depth knowledge of social media channels, best practices and emerging trends.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Avid gamer who enjoys playing Call of Duty, Other FPS titles, BR Games & Casual.
- Interest in Esports Leagues that SCUF is involved in: Call of Duty League, eMLS, NBA2K, Fifa Pro Scene
- Knowledge of Social Media analytics
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop & Premiere Pro