(Closed) Product Manager
SCUF Gaming ® leads the market for performance controllers and accessories, having pioneered innovative gaming features that help casual gamers play at their best and are a key ingredient to the success of countless esports professionals. SCUF Gaming provides superior accessories and customized gaming controllers for console and PC that offer a number of features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Headquartered in Atlanta, SCUF Gaming is a strong enthusiast gaming brand with an expansive IP portfolio and deep partnerships within the esports space. In December 2019, SCUF Gaming merged with CORSAIR, and remains a separate brand within CORSAIR – a world leader in providing high-performance PC peripherals and components to gamers, enthusiasts, and esports athletes.
Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including CWL, MLG, ESL, UMG, Gfinity, and EGL. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for elite gamers. Due to our success, we continue to grow out our team. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining the fun by applying to our following position.
We are looking for a qualified Product Manager to join our team!
As one of the product managers for gaming peripherals & accessories at SCUF Gaming, you will be responsible for the product planning, definition, execution and lifecycle for a section of the product portfolio. You will act as a cross-functional leader for the product, helping bring together various teams from marketing, engineering, supply chain, finance and sales and oversee the introduction of the new products from start to finish. You will be an expert on the category, its consumers and the go-to person for all product questions and competition.
- Maintain the product strategy & roadmap for the product line
- Own the end-to-end product experience (unboxing through to usage)
- Own the P&L for the product line & ensure business goals are met
- Deliver MRD, PLB and various beliefs (packaging engineering & design, user experience)
- Drive product gate process (POA, POR)
- Drive the product catalog & offering for all channels (D2C & Retail)
- Create training materials & conduct product training for all departments
- Prioritize features and experience requirements for the products
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- 3 to 5 years experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or Product Development
- Passionate about console gaming and the gaming space
- Consumer-first mindset
- Proven track record of delivering against business goals
- experience using console & gaming products
- Experience in consumer electronics and/or gaming products is preferred
- Project management & objective-based project planning experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience working with game studios/editors is a plus (but not essential)
- ability to work on multiple projects with competing timelines
- A can-do attitude!