Esports Marketing Manager
Description: SCUF Gaming, a rapidly growing and innovative Gaming Technology Company Located in Johns Creek/Suwanee, is seeking a Esports Manager to join our Partnerships and Marketing Team.
- Responsible for executing high impact esports programing across top performing controller base communities.
- Design and implement a high touch campaigns with Leagues, Teams and Pro Players across streaming and social media platforms that grow and support our community.
- Collaborate with the Social Media and Influencer teams on social campaigns. Ensure community team is engaging with esports community, pro players and teams.
- Leverage esports channels to deliver on the global brand vision and new product launches.
- Support event executions, livestreams, tradeshows, partner promotions, and tournaments as well as other esports programing to share our product benefits.
- Manage reporting and perform analysis on the rapidly evolving esports competitive market across partnerships, streaming networks/platforms, social media, internal systems and community discussions: including analyzing key performance data, industry trends, and emerging opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with pro players, amateur players and teams. Identifying top talent to champion brand campaigns.
- Build and maintain our esports presence in FPS games and continuing to source new pro talent in new game titles.
- Able to work weekends as needed for events.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand relationship management, esports industry, consumer brands/products or corporate agency setting.
- Knowledge of the gaming and esports ecosystem, live streaming platforms and esports communities on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Discord, TikTok and live events.
- Interest in Esports Leagues that SCUF is involved in: Call of Duty League, eMLS, NBA2K, FIFA, APEX, Fortnite, Rocket League and Esports Pro Scene
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude and excitement to create innovative and unique concepts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Reader
- Ability to evaluate performance data and deliver insights based on agreed upon metrics/KPIs
- Detail-oriented, self-directed skills including ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, including adaptability to fluid and last-minute changes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
*Remote Work Not Available