Customer Support Representative
Do you love gaming? Are you great with customers? We’ve got the perfect gig for you!
Customer Support Representative-
Scuf Gaming is looking for accomplished customer support professionals to join our dynamic team of Customer Support Reps. Must be flexible to work approximately 40-50 hours per week, with varying shifts Monday - Sunday working four 10 hour shifts.
You must be able to work from home and come into our office in Suwanee, GA.
The best fit for our CS Support team understands our customers (gamers), possess a professional attitude, has exceptional communication and call center phone etiquette skills, and has experience providing solutions to meet customer satisfaction.
- Associate Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years applicable customer service experience
- Experience interacting with customers by phone, live chat, and/or email
- Demonstrated understanding of call center phone etiquette with exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities
- A forward-thinking and highly responsive approach to customer service
- Proficiency in MS Suite and Google Suite
- Zendesk experience a plus
- Typing test minimum score of 40 WPM
- Must have your own equipment to occasionally work from home in a quiet environment (no distracting noises in the background).
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to Suwanee, Ga.
SCUF Gaming employee benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company product discounts
- And more…
Scuf Gaming offers competitive wages and benefits, including a relaxed and casual work environment. Scuf Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify.