(Closed) General Production
We are a rapidly expanding company that specializes in manufacturing goods in the Console Gaming Industry and looking for individuals to assemble/disassemble our products and to assist in our warehouse or shipping department(s).
Requirements & Job Functions:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Fine attention to detail
- Must be able to work quickly and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy
- Candidate must be able to use screwdrivers, pliers, drills and other special tools to manipulate parts during production
- Communication & collaboration skills
- Must have reliable transportation to and from location
- Must be able to successfully pass background check and drug test
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Applicants with prior production, warehouse, shipping and/or assembly experience preferred
This position is a full-time, with availability to work Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. You must be available for overtime as needed.
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch.