(Closed) Digital Marketing Manager
When visiting a website, is your thought-process similar to the chalkboard scene in “A Beautiful Mind”? You can’t help but see all the connecting and intertwining channels. If yes, then we should talk. We’re looking for someone who understands how details like CRM efforts, various platforms, paid media, and social media drive lay that sweet, sweet business growth we’re all chasing. The ideal candidate? Someone who can leverage internal partners, resources and external agencies to help build communications strategies that deliver results and increase global ecommerce sales. A person who can take in consumer data and spit out well thought-out, personalized, and targeted marketing strategies that push performance and ROI. In plain English, you are a digital marketing swiss army knife, ready for anything.
- Drive the digital media strategy to optimize awareness building, and lead generation
- Optimize search, video, display, and mobile strategies
- Manage agency resources to achieve digital media goals
- Launch new digital platforms and landing pages to connect with consumers
- Launch content site, pages that support new product launches and customization
- Manage SCUF sites so they represent our brand, inform information seekers with data, images and tools, and increase lead generation with consumers
- Make structural improvements to increase SEO traffic
- Create meaningful dashboards that allow us to monitor digital media performance and platform KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Drive decisions with analytics, able to provide insights and action plans
- Thought leadership that will closely monitor industry trends to stay on the cutting edge of digital marketing with the ability to implement those trends into our business
- Build strong relationships to work cross-functionally in the organization
- Manage budgets for digital platform development, digital media, and agency support
- Marketing specialist with a record of driving digital projects, including experience across digital advertising, search, and mobile marketing
- First-hand understanding of new media and digital environments and the technologies that support it
- In-depth knowledge of digital lead-generation and user experience best practices
- Experience with automated marketing platforms and CRM a plu
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to sell-in big ideas to the executive team
- Expert problem-solver adept at finding better ways to develop and manage processes
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts in a manner that is simple and can be easily understood by associates who are less familiar with technology
- Dynamic and results-oriented, with a positive attitude and leader mentality; innovator with the drive and persistence to take brands to the next level
- A minimum of 4 years of professional digital marketing experience in progressively responsible roles, with at least two years leading teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Information Technology or Business-related field; MBA is a plus
Scuf Gaming®, global leader and innovator in esports and winner of eSports Industry Awards “Best Hardware Award” for 2016, provides tactical gear for elite gamers where over 90% of the top professional gamers in the world use SCUF.
Selling high-performance customized gaming controllers and accessories for PC and console, SCUF offers a number of functional and design features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Built to specification, SCUF controllers cater for competitive and casual gamers who recognize that one size does not fit all.
Today, SCUF Gaming’s® innovations are covered by more than 90 granted patents and designs, and another 50+ pending patent applications that protect 4 key areas: back control functions, trigger control mechanisms, thumbstick control area and handles, and side action controls.
Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, including CWL, MLG, ESL, UMG, Gfinity and EGL. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for elite gamers.