(Closed) Customer Service Rep - Email or Live Chat Support (Seasonal)
You love gaming. You are great with customers. You have exceptional written communication skills. We got the perfect gig for you!
Customer Service Representative – Email or Live Chat Support Team
Seasonal position – 3 to 4 months
Scuf Gaming is looking for accomplished customer support professionals to join our dynamic Email Support or Live Chat Support team for the upcoming holiday season (October through early 2020).
The best fit for our CS Email and Live Chat Support Teams understands our customers (gamers), possess a professional attitude, has exceptional communication and call center etiquette skills, and has experience providing solutions to meet customer satisfaction.
- Associate Degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years applicable customer service experience
- Experience interacting with customers via email or live chat
- Demonstrated understanding of call center etiquette with exceptional written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving capabilities
- A forward-thinking and highly responsive approach to customer service
- Proficiency in MS Suite and Google Suite
- Zendesk experience a plus
- Typing test minimum score of 40 WPM
- Must be flexible to work approximately 50 hours per week, with varying shifts between 9 am and 11 pm, any day of the week (Any Saturday and Sunday hours would be from home.)
- Must have your own equipment to work from home in a quiet environment (no distracting noises in the background). Will use company equipment when working in the office.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
If this opportunity sounds cool to you, please send your resume and a write a brief cover letter letting us know why this job description has your name written all over it.
Scuf Gaming offers competitive wages and benefits, including a relaxed and casual work environment. Scuf Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify.