Graphic Design/ Video Editing Intern (Hourly)
We are looking to add a Graphic Design/Video Editing Intern to our video games team. Are you an organized and outgoing lifelong gamer with a passion for entertaining/informing people about the indie video game world? How about sharing some pretty rad and independently developed video games with the world while building your skills and portfolio?
This is essentially an internship or possible entry-level position for those currently pursuing a 2-4 year degree, or are recently graduated/looking for experience in the field of Video Game Development, Video Editing/Production, or Graphic Design. In lieu of education, we are always eager to work with individuals with enough passion and personal experience to suffice!
- Willing to commute and work in our Bucks County studio in Chalfont, PA.
- Ability to thrive in a small team environment bursting with creatives, creators, and thinkers.
- 6 months to 1 year(s) experience in video editing is necessary. Must have a working knowledge of nonlinear video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and an understanding of sound mixing/leveling in Audition.
- Available to work no more than 30 hours per week during a four-day span between M-F.
- A lifelong gamer! A bonus if you have a particular taste for retro and retro-inspired titles or have experience as a QA.
- Travel opportunities are available but aren’t required, to industry conventions. Some flexibility to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, weekends, holidays, and overnights. If you love gaming, anime, and comic book conventions we (and they) would love you too!
Forecast of Tasks:
- Be a keeper of fact for all titles and releases.
- Editing of video and graphics for our games’ team, which includes clips from our titles, developer conversations, and other news/features for our social media, specifically YouTube channel as well as podcast conversations.
- Manipulation of assets and photos for both site content and videos using a familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Game QA and Testing/Troubleshooting with both Games PR Coordinator and Producer(s)
- Other office tasks as directed by Games PR Coordinator.
Screenwave Media provides dedicated and personalized support to content creators, brands, and game developers. With over 10 years of experience, our YouTube professionals provide services including: Content ID and rights management, brand integrations, search optimization, and content strategy. For game developers, we provide development funding, porting, publishing, community management, and marketing.
Arts and Entertainment